Saturday, October 25, 2008

Credit Where Credit Is Due

Many thanks to my good friends Larry and Lyzette for their blog setup assistance and photo contributions!!

I remember sitting at their computer the first time just to complete the Peace Corps application process in February . . . now it is two weeks until I leave for Kenya. Lyzette's encouragement and support has seen me through. Many thanks to all my friends and family for their support as well. It means the world to me.

I still have a few loose ends to tie up but all will happen by the time I leave on Tuesday the 11th. I feel like I am camping out in my apartment . . . good training for the next 27 months. I treasure the running water, the light switches and that little handle on the toilet, for now.

More later . . .

No comments: